These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of BENZOL® Lubricants ‘s Website, located at benzollubricants.de.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Benzollubricants.de if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Unless otherwise stated, benzollubricants.de and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on benzollubricants.de. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from benzollubricants.de for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from benzollubricants.de
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from benzollubricants.de
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from benzollubricants.de
- Redistribute content from benzollubricants.de
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the information on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The information does not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party
- The information does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The information will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant benzollubricants.de a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your information in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of benzollubricants.de logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph
- Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.